Learn The Carry Crew Concept!
A structured approach to support families at your church who are going through hard times.
• PROVEN FRAMEWORK TO PROVIDE CUSTOMIZED SUPPORT
• STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR TEAM LEADERS & VOLUNTEERS
• PROGRAM THAT DISTRIBUTES WORKLOAD FOR SUSTAINABILITY
The Carry Crew Concept WORKBOOK
Together with its companion book, The Carry Crew Concept, this workbook is ideally suited for a group learning environment where you’ll benefit through group discussion and role-playing exercises. You’ll learn how to:
– Easily build and lead an effective Carry Crew of volunteers to provide a custom solution that helps someone care for themselves or their family during hard times.
– Use sensitivity, honesty, trust and respect to care for your suffering friend’s emotions with delicacy, competence and confidence.
– Effectively match volunteers’ passions and time constraints with care recipient’s needs.
– Develop simple, efficient processes for each type of service to easily train crew members and also ensure a positive experience for the care recipient.
– Utilize technologies to save time when coordinating the Carry Crew.
– Evaluate, motivate and thank crew members to ensure a successful and sustainable solution.
Carry Crew In-Person Training
Elizabeth A. Billups also offers presentations, in-person group training, and consultation. Please contact Elizabeth to learn more about how she can customize a solution to meet the needs of your specific church or organization.